Prep Time: 45 Minutes
>> 2 medium eggplants, cut in rings
>> 2 large tomatoes, cut in rings
>> 1 pound ground lamb
>> 3 tbsps. olive oil
>> Salt and black pepper to taste
>> Granulated garlic to taste
>> 1 medium onion, diced
>> ½ green bell pepper, diced
>> ½ yellow bell pepper, diced
>> ¼ cup minced garlic
>> 3 cups low-sodium beef stock
>> 3 (8-ounce) can marinara sauce
>> 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
>> Parmesan cheese as needed
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Brush eggplants and tomatoes with olive oil and season to taste using salt, pepper and granulated garlic.
3. Place eggplants and tomatoes on grill, and cook 1 minutes on each side.
4. Remove vegetables from grill and set aside.
5. In a large skillet, sauté ground lamb 5–7 minutes or until browned.
6. Drain meat and return to stove top. Add onion, bell peppers and sliced garlic then cook 3–5 minutes or until vegetable are wilted.
7. Add beef stock, marinara sauce and vinegar, stirring to combine well and cook until most liquid is absorbed.
8. Take one grilled eggplant, layer it with one grilled tomato, scoop one portion on lamb mixture on top of eggplant and tomato stacker then topped with Parmesan cheese. Repeat process until all eggplant, tomato, lamb and cheese are formed.
9. In a 300 degrees oven, cook stackers for 20–35 minutes or until eggplant is tender. Serve on top of cooked basmati rice.
Try it and let us know how good it tasted!